Welcome to my website!
My name is Cristina Butas, a professional English into Romanian and French into Romanian translator, reviewer and proofreader with 12+ years' experience, specializing in business, financial, IT, and marketing translations.
Whether you are looking to establish or to expand your business into the Romanian market, to have your website or your software solutions localized in order to reach a larger audience, to communicate efficiently with your Romanian employees, partners, prospects, customers or investors, I will help you by providing well-researched, accurate, consistent and stylistically appropriate translations.
I can assist you with translation, localization, linguistic review and proofreading services, as well as with glossary and style guide creation and maintenance.
To find out more about the services that I provide and about my experience, please visit the other pages of this website.
Do not hesitate to contact me to discuss about your translation, localization or review needs or to find out more about my services and expertise. I would be delighted to hear from you!
My profile at a glance
- Native Romanian translator, active in the translation sector since 2001, full-time since 2007
- Four years of experience as an administrative assistant and one year as a human resources specialist
- Specializing in business and finance, IT, marketing translations
- Postgraduate degree in translation and terminology for French and English (2002), University of the West, Romania
- Bachelor of Arts in Philology, French and English (2001), University of the West, Romania
- Course “Management and Marketing for Small and Medium Enterprises” (2001), University of the West, Romania
- Continuing specialization and professional development
- Member of the Romanian Translators Association since 2005