My name is Cristina Butas, your professional English into Romanian and French into Romanian translation and localization partner, with 12+ years' experience, specializing in business, financial, IT, and marketing translations.
Whether you are looking to establish or to expand your business into the Romanian market, to localize your website or solutions to reach a larger audience, to communicate efficiently with your Romanian employees, partners, prospects, customers or investors, I will help you by providing well-researched, accurate, consistent and stylistically appropriate translations.
I can assist you with professional translation, localization, linguistic review services, as well as with glossary and style guide creation and maintenance.
To find out more about the services that I provide and about my experience, please visit the other pages of this website.
Feel free to contact me to discuss about your translation, localization or review needs or to find out more about my services and expertise. I would be delighted to hear from you!
My profile at a glance
- Native Romanian translator with 12+ years of professional experience
- Over 7,000,000 words translated and reviewed
- 4 years of experience as an administrative assistant and 1 year as a human resources specialist
- Specializing in business and finance, IT, marketing translations
- MA in translation and terminology for French and English (2002), University of the West, Romania
- BA in Philology, French and English (2001), University of the West, Romania
- Course “Management and Marketing for Small and Medium Enterprises” (2001), University of the West, Romania
- Continuing specialization and professional development
- Member of the Romanian Translators Association since 2005